Pops

Sunday, December 16, 2012

THE WORLD

 WHEN THE WORLD IS REALLY GOING TO END?. MY PREDICTION!




Lot of people ask me for my thoughts when World is really going to end !.
The answer according to my theory  is that  it will take 450 million years for the world to come to an end.

But first of all ! the question is how every element is discover .. every element get its original 
shape we call it an atom its gets its original position when its get stable from and unstable position according to radiation theory .... now since this happen as it gets separated just imagine that this whole world is made up of matter and every matter is made up of one similar atom .(meanwhile we are talking about atoms which makes and still under this earth). Hmm now imagine as every atom gets stable it will split from its group !! my calculation took for next 450 million years 

         Thus for me it takes 450 millions for the Earth to get end completely !

      -AS always if you have thoughts put right in to comment below -
(don't leave my page just like that )

No comments:

Post a Comment